Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

BEFORE AND AFTER LAKE HOUSE

I have no idea where I left off.....it has certainly been a while :) But let us not harp on my faults and get going on what I have been up to! I think I have another post on the lake house to show you.....as I have said these clients downsized and then bought a lake house so much of the furniture that did not fit in the smaller home came with them. My job was to blend it and give it a

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...