survival farm

Monday, May 15, 2023

Book Review – French Vintage Décor: Easy and Elegant DIY Projects for Any Home

Book Review – French Vintage Décor: Easy and Elegant DIY Projects for Any Home

As someone who is currently setting up a cottage for an Airbnb, I was on the lookout for inspiration to make it feel special and unique. When I stumbled upon “French Vintage Décor: Easy and Elegant DIY Projects for Any Home” by Jamie Lundstrom, I was instantly drawn to its beautiful cover and intrigued by the idea of adding a touch of French elegance to my home.

As soon as I started reading, I was impressed by the range of projects Jamie had included in the book. There were ideas for every room in the house, from sewing to painting and upholstery, and each project was accompanied by beautiful photos to help guide me through the process. What I loved most about this book was the fact that it used easy-to-find and recycled objects, as well as new materials, to bring a touch of French vintage style into my life.

The step-by-step instructions were simple and easy to follow, and I was pleased to discover that many of the projects could be created in just a few hours or less. This was perfect for me, as I have a busy schedule and wanted to make the most of my limited time.

I decided to start with the provincial antique basket project, and I was thrilled with the results. It was such a fun and easy project, and it transformed my space in a matter of hours. I couldn’t believe how much of a difference such a small and simple change could make. I was inspired to keep going and tackle more projects, and before I knew it, my cottage was transformed into a French vintage haven.

 



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...