Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

BEFORE AND AFTER BASEMENT

So I was just looking back at my post and realized that I do have some good stuff to share!  It's hard for me to remember what I have posted and I haven't :) Somebody recommended me to this client and what a gem she has been....So sweet and so trusting!  I have had the best time working on a few rooms in her home. I did her office, powder bath and guest room which I will share soon but we

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...