Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

AN ALMOST FINISHED BEDROOM

Well I guess I did take a small break....every time I say I am going to blog more I curse myself:) But hey....I guess that is what old people do...I don't know....but maybe!  I will be 71 in a little over 3 weeks....yikes! Anyway....This will be short but I thought you might enjoy a bedroom that is 95% finished except for one big wall that needs something but you won't see it in these

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...