Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Monday, January 16, 2023

Rustic Winter Tea

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed your weekend. It was a wet one here. A few days ago it was beautiful though with sun and snow. I took the photo above on the other side of the pond which was froze over here and covered in snow. It is a rustic sourdough bread on the menu here today. I enjoyed playing with my camera and this sourdough bread. Red and white transferware

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...