Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

English Fireside Tea

Hello everyone, This afternoon I am enjoying an English afternoon tea in the library by the firesde. Last year we gave our library a makeover to make it more cozy. Tea by the fire while enjoying a book is my idea of a relaxing winter day. I love my English style teapot with a pretty English cottage on it. I have a small collection of dogs in the library. The Irish setter

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...