Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Saturday, October 15, 2022

After Hurricane Fiona

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. As many of you know PEI was hit pretty hard by Fiona in a way we have never seen here before.   This is the first time I have had internet since Fiona hit 3 weeks ago. We were at our cottage for the storm and I have to say it was a bit scary as the winds shook our little cottage for hours on end. It didn't make for a good night's sleep! When

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...