survival farm

Monday, February 14, 2022

Sassy Vintage Plate Up-cycle by Plate-a-tude

Sassy Vintage Plate Up-cycle by Plate-a-tude Sassy Vintage Plate Up-cycle by Plate-a-tude

I came across these Vintage plates on Facebook by Plate-a-Tude and I knew I had to share it with all my thrifting crafters. Make sure you check out the Plate-a-tude  page to shop for her latest designs.

 

I have come across some beautiful vintage plates when out and about thrifting, but often find myself stuck with how to use them, especially when there is only a single plate or platter plate available.

You might recall my vintage crystal food stand I made a few years ago and since then I have made several with dinnerware settings, but never used a single piece for crafting.

By adding some quotes, inspirational, sassy, or fun you can revamp up an old vintage plate or platter dish into something new and fun!

You can grab SVG files for using your Cricut cutting machine to transfer quotes directly onto the plate. If you do not have a cutting machine then you could use oil-based sharpie pens to add a saying to the design.  Hang the plates on a wall or use a plate stand to create these amazing upcycled pieces of art.

 

 



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...