Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Christmas in our Library

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well and looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus this week. As some of you know we gave our library a makeover a few months ago.  We are happy with the changes but I especially love it all decorated for Christmas. It is a good place to enjoy reading a book with a hot drink. I love my new copper mugs! A few closeups.....the very old

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...