survival farm

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Bin night beefs: how to resolve a dispute with your neighbour

Help is available for the more than half of Australians who find themselves in a neighbourly dispute, but there are also steps that can be taken before formal action

“It was 2am when my alarm went off. I popped my dressing gown over my nightie and slipped some shoes on. In one hand I held a torch and in the other I wheeled my bin out to the curb as quietly as I could and then headed back to bed.”

When my mum realised that the boy who lived next door to her was toppling her bins each collection night, this became a weekly routine. For months. In her eyes avoidance was better than directly approaching him or his parents about the issue.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...