Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Saturday, July 17, 2021

SCOTT'S ANTIQUE MARKET

Hey kids.....checking in to chat about what has been going on around here! First of all....newsflash.....Rose and I went to Scott's for the first time in quite a few months.  I always forget how fun it is and I did pick up a few things for a client so it was well worth the trip! Took a few pictures of some of my favorite things so for your enjoyment..... I picked this up for a client...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...