survival farm

Monday, February 1, 2021

Amazing New Range Of Mom Lego

Amazing New Range Of Mom Lego

Lego has brought out some amazing new designs in the past year and this Lego bouquet is perfect! Okay, I know my post says MOM lego, but of course I do not need to tell you that this lego is actually for Anyone.  I am so excited, during lockdown I tried my hands at puzzles but found it boring and of course FLAT.  But helping my son with his Star wars lego was boring too. It really did not appeal to me in any way. I am totally in love with this though!  Would make a wonderful Mother’s day gift too!



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...