survival farm

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

My Red and White Transferware

Hello everyone, I am finally getting around to sharing my red and white transferware collection as promised a few weeks ago. I know some of you have seen bits and pieces over the years. As, you can see I have a mix of old and new transferware. The above teapot is very old and comes from Japan. I have been collecting it for several years now, often one piece at a time. The big

* This article was originally published here



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...