Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Saturday, December 12, 2020

The magic of growing plants from seed you’ve collected

There’s a special kind of wonder in beginning at the beginning

A winter Sunday morning. Near biblical rain for, it feels like, 40 days. The pathways are saturated and water streams. The lowers plots are littered with random pools.

I am not keen on walking on the soil. I don’t want to impact or churn it. I am not looking to make mud. The chicories sit in small lakes. There is the slight air of Glastonbury. At least I didn’t bring a tent.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...