Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Monday, August 31, 2020

What Paint Color is on the Exterior of Our House?

One of the top questions I get asked here on the blog is, "What is the name of the paint color on the exterior of your home?" And I always feel bad replying, "I don't know, it was already painted prior to us moving in".  But today,  I'm so happy to let you know that I now have a name. I also always get asked about the color of our front door, and that color is currently Benjamin Moore Wythe

* This article was originally published here



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...