Home and garden haven

🌿 Love your home & garden? You’re going to love what’s inside.
🛠️ From stunning landscaping ideas to cozy upgrades, unlock tips most people miss.
👉 Grab your free access now

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

How To Add Wheels To A Trunk

I added some wheels to the bottom of an old trunk and it's been such a great idea for a lot of different reasons. This old trunk once belong to my Grandma and so I just love using it as a coffee table in our living room. The trunk is also great for storage, we keep some family photos in here. I had these four caster wheels sitting in our garage and I decided that I wanted to add them to

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freebie Friday – Printable Grungy Roses, Torn Paper and Vintage Rose Stamps

There is just something about roses and old paper that makes my crafty heart happy. Maybe it’s the faded ink. Maybe it’s the slightly to...