survival farm

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

DIY Steampunk Mixed Media Mirror Makeover

I know mixed media is not something that you find very often given to furniture but I had this idea in my head that this mirror would suit a mixed media makeover. I chose a steampunk theme because I knew I would be able to find bits and bobs in my workshop and home. Mixed media is all about adding different art mediums into one piece of art, but I chose furniture instead of art. Looking at the process it is a total mess but the end results are stunning. See the full tutorial here.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...