survival farm

Monday, March 30, 2020

My DIY Painted Floors - Part 3 - Final Room Makeover

HELLO! I'm so Happy to finally share my Finished Painted floors and Sun Room Makeover with you today. In PART 1. I shared the story behind how these floors came to be. In PART 2. I shared How I sanded and painted (Beige-Washed) my floors. And now today, for Part 3 I get to share pictures of how the room now looks after its big makeover. So Welcome to our Sun Room Come on in! After my

* This article was originally published here



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...