survival farm

Monday, February 17, 2020

THOUGHTS ON MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

Y'all I hate to be this way....I don't have much to share right now as I try to dig myself out of this black hole I have been in for the last week.  Some of the things that have been thrown at me have brought me to my knees....with these thoughts running through my mind ......what the heck did I do to deserve what feels like hatred from someone I was with for 30 years?  A need to punish....

* This article was originally published here



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...