survival farm

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

50 Fall Wreath You Can DIY

50 Fall Wreath You Can DIY

This roundup feature is all about Fall Wreaths. We are not too late I hope? These wreaths are made from assorted styles, flowers and color combinations. Each wreath has been hand-selected for this roundup by Ourcraftymom.com.

Fall wreaths are a great way to transition from Halloween to Christmas, I mean who really needs an excuse to have a beautiful wreath on their front door right? Did you know more and more crafters are now opting to hang their wreaths inside? Yes, over the fireplace above the mantel is the where all the cool kids are hanging their DIY fall wreaths. If you are like me and don’t have a fireplace then how about over the TV? I have a very large blank space above my wall so that is where I will be hanging my festive Fall DIY wreath. Now I just have to decide which of these DIY fall wreaths I am actually going to make.

If you decided to make your own wreath from one of those above, be sure to drop us a comment below and share your photo.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK’s garden centres hope sunshine and Chelsea flower show will help them rebound from the rain

A cold, damp spring depressed plant sales in the UK, but help is at hand from the ‘Glastonbury festival of the gardening world’ The sixth-we...